Mission and Objectives:
Here at the Nissan Shared Service Centre CoE (Centre of Expertise), Budapest, we are a team of dedicated and driven individuals actively contributing towards the development, growth and efficiency of the business across our region. We have exciting opportunities for graduates to join our growing team at the Infopark in Budapest
Delivery Leads are responsible for the management of projects, in particular for meeting project deadlines, within cost and with the defined quality. They apply their knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Plans, directs and coordinates activities of application projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
• Has overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to application projects for a given business unit.
• Ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
• Manages the CoE team that develops and carries out assigned IS projects.
• Monitors project activities
• Manages a mix of team of CoE resources and Suppliers who constantly search for creative ways to elevate the capabilities of technology systems to meet business needs, partly by capitalizing on emerging technologies and partly by adapting technologies to the needs of the business user.
• Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available departmental resources to various project phases.
• Establishes the work plan and staffing for each phase of projects, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Identifies and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
• Assigns responsibilities and scope to requied CoE
• Prepares project reports for management
• Coordinates project activities with activities of business units
• Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications
• Develops quality assurance test plans.
• Directs quality assurance testing.
Education & Qualifications/Background & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
of programming/systems analysis experience.
• Experience in progressive broad-based information systems and business experience; highly desirable to have experience in software engineering involving development and testing of applications.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
• Strong analysis, design and implementation experience with technologies.
• Good listener and with good analytical skills.
· Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
Please send us your CVs in English. We are looking forward to hear about you