Mission and Objectives:
Here at the Nissan Shared Service Centre CoE (Centre of Expertise), Budapest, we are a team of dedicated and driven individuals actively contributing towards the development, growth and efficiency of the business across our region. We have exciting opportunities for graduates to join our growing team at the Infopark In Budapest
In this graduate performance role you will be responsible for Responsible for the financial administration practices, procedures and reporting associated to the Domain.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Supports, when required, internal delivery and support in leading with administrative tasks and documents.
• Creation of Reports and Scorecards,
• Monitors performance, identifying variances and recommending corrective actions.
• Performs regular audits to ensure compliance when required.
• Performs cost benefit analyses and supports the domain in developing the business cases necessary to gain approval
Education & Qualifications
• Degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Background & Experience:
• Graduate with of financial management experience, preferably within the IS/IT area.
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices as well as the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Knowledge of laws and other regulations is desirable.
• Knowledge on financial processes and tools.
• Knowledge on sourcing price models and other financial aspects of contracting external services.
• Ability to estimate the financial impact of IS/IT requirements.
• Ability to determine contractual and financial exposure and negotiate contracts, and to participate in the development of the asset management mission, goals and objectives.
• Knowledge of contracting trends and traditional and emerging contract and vendor performance models is desirable.
• Ability to understand contract risks
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
Please send CVs in English, we are looking forward to your application