Mission and Objectives:
Here at the Nissan Shared Service Centre CoE (Centre of Expertise), Budapest, we are a team of dedicated and driven individuals actively contributing towards the development, growth and efficiency of the business across our region. We have exciting opportunities for graduates to join our growing team at the Infopark in Budapest
Responsible for the technical design and development of IS systems. Develops technical design and technical specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support and system enhancements in the following technologies:
· SAP & Business Intelligence (BI)
· Web (Java, HTML & CSS)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Designs technical solutions that must be aligned with functional requirements and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
• Might be involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for technical designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
• Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
• Might participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
• Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes or systems.
Education & Qualifications/Background & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience plus systems analysis/programming experience
Has experience in systems analysis, technical design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
• Strong knowledge in systems designs techniques (e.g. Data Flow Diagrams, Data Models, etc.).
• Capable of translating functional requirements into technical application design.
• Understanding of relevant technologies.
• Good understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management.
• Strong analysis, technical design and implementation experience with technologies.
· Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
Please send us your CVs in English. We are looking forward to hear about you.