Here at the Nissan Shared Service Centre CoE (Centre of Expertise), Budapest, we are a team of dedicated and driven individuals actively contributing towards the development, growth and efficiency of the business across our region.
This is an excellent opportunity for all graduates who love working with data wanting to utilise their Finance, Business, Economics or related degrees to positively impact the business through reporting
Mission and Objectives:
Reporting to the Business Project Owner you play a key role in the transition project by providing clear, reliable and accurate reports about the incurred costs, thus creating transparency to various stakeholders
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Working in our Cross Car line (CCL) team within the PEC function this role will cover both pre and post production processes, and will give the successful applicant the opportunity to work within the Business Plan activity.
Examples of key responsibilities include –
· Project cost tracking and controlling
· Project reporting (internal and external)
· Risk mitigation and support of project strategy
· Foreign exchange management
· Create and maintain projects in SAP and other related applications
· Supporting Project Cash Flow forecasting activities
· Support the monitoring and communication of the financial situation of the project on a regular basis to stakeholders on different levels of the company
· Ad-Hoc Support of BPO Section Manager and Manager
· Proactively communicates and reports to BPO Project & Local Management in an effective way
Whilst you will be expected to have full responsibility for tasks given there is also the support of everyone in the department.
Education & Qualifications
§ Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or other related field
Background & Experience:
Competent user of Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Excellent communication skills, confident to approach the business and suppliers and build effective partnerships partners
You will have a flexibility, self-reliance and the ability to prioritize.
Previous cost controlling or accounting experience is advantageous
Knowledge of SAP is advantageous
Project management knowledge is advantageous
A team player with a proactive attitude to all aspects of work and team communications
Comfortable working within deadlines.
Good presentation skills
Enjoys working with data and reporting with accuracy and attention to detail
· Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
Please send your CV in English, we are looking forward to receiving your application