Mission and Main Objectives:
Nissan’s Nearshore Shared Services Center (SSC) located in Budapest is part of Nissan Europe organization. The SSC provides support to Accounting and Business Flows Management tasks for Nissan companies in Europe. The SSC provides support to Accounting and Business Flows Management tasks for Nissan companies in Europe.
The SSC Nearshore SAP Coordinator – Accounting is:
· Responsible to perform E2E accounting activities of Nissan Europe’s UK car manufacturing plant under her/his scope.
· Liaises with SSC Offshore & other Nissan Europe entities (local teams).
· Actively participates in continuous improvement actions including ad hoc project-based activities as well.
· Directly reports to the Section Manager in Nearshore SSC organization
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for maintaining integrity of SAP Inventory balances with upstream manufacturing systems (e.g. MRP) and processes
· Inquisitive mind to investigate upstream systems and processes
· Maintaining and introducing controls and checks through the data flows
· Trouble shooting support for any major Idoc anomalies
· Support Inventory team projects, system enhancement and SAP performance improvement.
· Acting as first point of contact for UK local team
Background & Experience:
For inventory support the following experience is required:
· SAP systems expertise in manufacturing environment
· Good understanding of fundamental accounting principles
· System resolution and process improvement activities
· Management or development of systems and processes to comply with regulatory standards
Minimum Education & Qualifications
· Minimum of 3+ years IT/ accounting experience in SSC, a large publicly traded company and/or public accounting.
· SAP/ Accounting qualification is an advantage
· CPA a plus
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
· Ability to assess priorities, assign resources and maintain composure and diplomacy at all times.
· Strong time management skills, with the ability to proactively manage a variety of tasks and timelines; demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and an ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverables.
· Demonstrated ability to contribute to a culture of excellence, integrity and accountability.
· Superior work ethic and a dedication to the highest work quality and job excellence.
· Strong individual with excellent oral and written communication, and the ability to present data in a clear and structured manner.
· Able to analyze high volumes of data with strong attention to detail
· Fluent English – written and verbal
Please send us your CVs in English. We are looking forward to hear about you.