We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual to work with us as a Kitchen Helper.
– Preparing the food ingredients as requested by the Chef.
– Ensuring all the vegetables and meats are fresh.
– Helping in unloading the food deliveries.
– Cleaning the kitchen station all the time.
– Washing the dishes and utensils.
– Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
– Making sure the kitchen equipment are well cleaned after use.
– Stocking the food items properly in the cold storage.
– Checking the inventory levels and reporting to the Kitchen Manager.
– Loading and unloading the dishwasher.
– Collecting dirt and debris after a regular interval of time.
– Emptying the dustbins at the end of the shift.
– Sanitizing the kitchen utensils and plates.
– Maintaining proper sanitation of the kitchen.
– Following all food safety and hygiene standards.
– Ability to communicate efficiently.
– Ability to follow instructions.
– Ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
– Ability to work in a high temperature working environment.
– Good time management skills.
– Outstanding manual dexterity and physical stamina.
– Ability to anticipate problems and deal with them quickly and smartly
– Ability to work under minimal supervision.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Willingness to work during weekends, and public holidays.
If you have a prior work experience of working as a Kitchen Helper, then send in your applications to us.
Erre a hirdetésre való jelentkezéshez küldjük el az adatainkat e-mailben a email@example.com címre
Padthai wokbar is a pleasant island in the noise of the big city, a place that creates harmony with the urban life and the tranquillity radiated by Eastern cultures.
We decided to go against the current paradigms: we believe that a quick meal can also be healthy and high-quality. The padthai success story is happening! Drop by and we’ll make your day!