If you want to get to know the finance function from a different perspective, then you’ve come to the right place. In your finance Traineeship, you will be part of our business development and decision-making process and will be exposed to current issues such as fast-growing channels (discounters, e-commerce), competition and customer reality. During your Traineeship you will be given an independent project for which you will be responsible for its success. The areas you might work on are diverse, like:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team
- Guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans.
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
In short, you will be:
- A finance leader and business partner – you’ll provide finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales/ production engineering) with a real impact on the direction of the business.
- A problem solver – you will gain in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial competence to the business.
- A risk taker – you’ll take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Traineeship for 6 to 12 months on employment contract(student status not required for this role)
- Chance to receive a full-time employment offer to start after your studies with diverse career perspectives, including new job assignments every 2-3 years to gain experience in different areas of Finance and the opportunity to work abroad
- Flexible work schedule with min 32 work hours per week and occasional work from home
- Competitive salary (533.538 HUF gross/month for full working time)
- Diverse benefits portfolio (Sporting facilities, Cafeteria system, Employee Assistance Program, Group Life Insurance etc)
- Customized personal development plan including relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job, and a large portfolio of individual upskilling opportunities to help you grow and improve
- Dynamic, friendly & respectful environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives that are promoting agility and work – life balance
- Vibrant international spirit of top global consumer goods company with interactions on a regional level
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FOR US IF YOU:
- Are a student of final years of studies (BA/MA) or fresh graduate (up to 12 months after graduation) of all faculties with interest in Finance
- Are available to work min 32 hours/week
- Can communicate proficiently in English and Hungarian (written and spoken)
- Have strong leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills have excellent collaboration skills and ability work effectively with diverse groups of people by embracing creativity, innovation, and initiative
- Have time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Are skilled to make complex decisions using all the data available but confident to use your gut feeling and instinct
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry as the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences®®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company. We consider P&G people our greatest asset: with our philosophy of promotion from within, we place strong emphasis on employee development and are committed to finding and fostering world-class talent. P&G is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, where respect, diversity, and inclusion are the cornerstones of our culture. We create a company in which all people have the same access and the same chance to learn, grow, succeed, and develop. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.