WHAT WE OFFER?
- Traineeship for 6-12 months on employment contract in all of our commercial functions (Sales, Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Brand Management & HR)
- Chance to receive a full-time employment offer upon successful completion of traineeship with diverse career perspectives, including new job assignments every 2-3 years
- Flexible work schedule with min 32 work hours per week and occasional work from home
- Competitive salary (610,192 HUF gross/month for full working time)
- Diverse benefits portfolio (Sporting facilities, Cafeteria system, Employee Assistance Program, Group Life Insurance etc)
- Customized personal development plan, including relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job, and a large portfolio of individual upskilling opportunities to help you grow and improve
- Friendly & respectful working environment in stable & reliable international company
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FOR US IF YOU:
- Are a student of final years of studies (BA/MA) or fresh graduate (up to 12 months after graduation) of all faculties with interest in chosen
- Are fluent in Hungarian and English
- Have very strong leadership, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Have the ability to grow by taking advantages on rapid changes and positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Enjoy working with diverse organizations and teams and have strong collaboration skills
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, where respect, diversity, and inclusion are the cornerstones of our culture. We create a company in which all people have the same access and the same chance to learn, grow, succeed, and develop. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor. At P&G we strive to build a culture where everyone feels welcome, included, and able to bring their full selves to work.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry as the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences®®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company. We consider P&G people our greatest asset: with our philosophy of promotion from within, we place strong emphasis on employee development and are committed to finding and fostering world-class talent. P&G is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
P&G in Hungary
P&G organization in Hungary is part of Central Europe Region with Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Ukraine and Baltics. Business operations in Hungary were established in 1991 and today, 30 years later 1900 employees work across our office in Budapest and in two Plants: Pampers and Oral-B Plant in Gyöngyös, and Csömör Plant where we produce Always, Naturella and Tampax.
P&G General office in Corvin plaza consist out of 120 diverse employees, across different career areas of our commercial operations: sales (business development), finance & accounting, supply chain, brand management and more.