As a DevOps Engineer Associate in the C4C Cloud Operations team, you will be participating in substantial DevOps activities using Agile methodologies. You will leverage your extensive experience and technical knowledge to deliver best-in-class Cloud services to our customers, enhance team capability and provide exceptional benefits to our organization.
- Administration, configuration and maintenance of the application stack (Spring Boot, Database, K8S cluster, etc.) for customer on SAP C4C Cloud platform in public cloud
- Developing, managing and maintaining the SAP C4C Cloud automation platform to ensure all deployments and upgrades of relevant applications are performed smoothly
- Ensuring a sustainable high quality of services for customer C4C sites though proactive monitoring, planning and automation initiatives
- Troubleshooting and orientating resolutions to complex technical problems across multiple tiers
- Planning, reviewing and executing continuous system changes and improvements
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation in a highly readable manner
- In-depth application bottleneck diagnosis and platform performance tuning using APM and Database tools
- Acting as an escalation point for all technical issues related to the platform during the on-call shift
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (preferably Computer Science or related disciplines), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-3 years direct experience in a similar role with cloud-oriented mentality
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, Cloud Native Application and implementation best practices
- Understanding one or more of these technologies or areas: Kubernetes, Istio, API Gateway, HANA Cloud, MongoDB, Kafka, ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of large-scale cloud-base application deployments across high availability cloud (public and/or private) infrastructure
- Highly skilled in CI/CD tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Rundeck) and scripting (e.g. Python, Shell)
- Knowledge of RDBMS, such as SAP HANA, MSSQL and MySQL
- Highly customer-focused attitude, with natural ability to engage with customers and manage stakeholders
- Profound experience working in managed services or a cloud-based service provider like Azure or GCP
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks even under stressful conditions
- Professional efficiency in English (both verbal and written)
- Availability to on-occasion flexible working hours, as well as occasional participation in off-hour on-call support rotations
SAP Hungary Kft.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.