You will be analyzing energy supply contract prices and terms and negotiating with energy suppliers to ensure optimal contracts are secured on behalf of Schneider Electric’s clients.
- Manage client and supplier relationships through excellent formal and informal communication (using English and Turkish languages)
- Work closely with Sourcing Analysts and other internal teams to deliver an exceptional level of service to our clients
- Manage pre-tender activities through collecting interval data, invoices, contracts, etc.
- Manage the tendering, analysis and subsequent contract award and placement processes relating to complex energy supply contracts
- Negotiate and utilise quantitative and qualitative techniques to deliver optimal energy supply contract terms and prices for our clients through regular interaction with the energy suppliers on the related marketsThis internship is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career: if you speak English and Turkish, feel free to apply, we will teach you the rest!
- Strong English and Turkish language skills (Hungarian is not required)
- Students doing their thesis or close to finishing their university studies.
- Ideal internship would be at least 12 months with possibility of retention with a local contract after the internship.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- A great communicator, capable of engaging people of varying levels of seniority and experience
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Results focussed, self-directed, tenacious, highly motivated, team playerOther
- Flexible schedule, minimum 30 hours a week or more
- You can start as soon as possible: we are looking forward for you to joining our team!
- Gross salary: 1600 HUF/hour
Work and grow your career at Schneider Electric!
Providing digital energy and automation solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine the world's leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions available in homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructures and industries. We are committed to our core values #innovation #equality #sustainability. Did you know, for example, that rainwater is used to flush toilets in our office?
For more information about us, click on https://www.se.com/ww/en/about-us/careers/overview.jsp.
Join us: be part of creating a sustainable future with Schneider Electric's energy and digital solutions!