What will you do?
- Process and follow up all fax/written/web orders within the division’s guidelines, liaise with other functions (sales, warehouse, finance, customer facing team…etc) to resolve issues and ensure timely handling of requests with senior support if necessary
- Initiate creation/modification of customer accounts in co-operation with data maintenance and quote maintenance teams
- Follow up order process from order entry until order fulfilment including checking Hold stop codes on a regular basis
- Become knowledgeable in the Customer Relationship Management systems
- Adhere to company policies, operational regulation, and departmental training guidelines
- Meet daily/weekly KPI metrics (order volume, accuracy target…etc)
- Work on assignments/projects as part of a team on ad-hoc basis
How will you get there?
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the workplace
- English + German language knowledge
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multitask under tight deadlines
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
- Work on own initiative on daily routine tasks as well as solving system issues
- Competent Microsoft Office user
Thermo Fisher Scientific
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $40 billion. Each one of our 100,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.