HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
· Performs all functions associated with execution, monitoring and quality payment runs
· Ensures all payments to suppliers are accurate and paid on schedule; this includes but it’s not limit to electronic funds transfers, wires and checks.
· Monitors and troubleshoots payments rejections to ensure payment due date adherence
· Response payments inquiries and troubleshoot accordingly
· Respond to supplier queries
· Maintain and update all process documentation.
· Ensures quality in customer service levels are maintained both internally and externally.
· Ensure timely management and reconciliation of AP clearing, vendor and GRIR accounts
· Collaboration with suppliers and local buyers
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong communication skills in verbal and writing
· Professional and customer oriented with attention to detail.
· Experienced with SAP/Navision/QAD is a plus
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
· Proficient English and German both written and spoken
· Experience in Shared Services or Global Business Services preferred in an Accounts Payable function (1-2 years)
· Need to be able to process large volumes of information efficiently.
· Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Sign up for our Talen Community and stay tuned: http://bit.ly/Thermo_Finance_Talent
Thermo Fisher Scientific
WHO WE ARE
As the world’s leader in serving science, at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our professionals develop critical solutions—and build rewarding careers. We help customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.