Are you a team player with great communication skills?
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment?
If your answer is yes – then read further!
💪 What you’ll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate in German with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
💙 Our humble expectations
- You are fluent in German, and able to work in English
- You’re already located and have the right to work in Hungary
- You are a fast learner, attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You have a can-do attitude, you like to communicate with people and you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to work in shifts across mornings, days, evenings and weekends – we are open 7 days a week, from 9am to 1am. At the moment we are especially eager to find team members available to work during our peak hours in the evenings and weekends! 🙂
- You are able to work fully from the office. (Budapest, Rákóczi tér)
- You have active student status⏱ Work time:
- Monday to Sunday 9:00-01:00 minimum 25-30 hours per week, 5-6 hour shifts
Wolt Magyarország Kft.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently looking for student German-speaking Support Associates to join our team in Budapest. We're also welcoming students to apply! If you are communicative, proactive and have a strong can-do attitude, we’d love to meet you! 😊