We’re engineers, scientists, operators and product developers. We’re innovators, advisers, designers and problem solvers. Most importantly, we’re partners – in creating value for our customers with the solutions we offer and in improving the world through the actions of our colleagues.
Celanese is The Chemistry Inside Innovation™ and we aspire to be the first-choice chemistry solution source for our customers.
We know what you’re thinking – that’s a lot to promise and that’s a lot to do. Well, we would agree with you, but we’re up for the challenge and we owe it to our customers, shareholders, and employees to deliver on our promise.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the following position:
Working Capital Intern
As a Working Capital intern, you will be responsible for:
- Invoice Processing (Processing vendor invoices, Responding to vendor queries)
- Disbursement (Payment execution, T&E management)
- Credit (Customer evaluation, Blocked order resolution)
- Collection (Customer debt management)
- Dispute (Disputed Invoice investigation and resolution)
- Cash Application (Incoming cash allocation)
- OPEX (Improvement projects, Reporting)
- Completes a mini project in the given role by the end of the rotation period
- At the end of each rotation the intern presents a summary of the processes and knowledge he/she obtained
- 2+ completed years on University
- Eager to learn mentality
- Action oriented
- Customer-service attitude
- Team player
- Detail Oriented and Hard-working personality
About the company
In the past one hundred years, Celanese has transformed into a global technology and specialty materials company with leading businesses in key geographic regions. With a focus on safety, innovation, productivity, performance and results, our company is positioned to achieve significant future growth and deliver exceptional results for all stakeholders.
While we call Dallas, Texas home for our headquarters, we have approximately 7,500 employees working to serve our customers around the world. From Dallas to Amsterdam to Shanghai, we manage a global network of commercial offices, technical centers, and twenty-seven production facilities and additional strategic affiliate production facilities.
For more information, visit https://www.celanese.com/