Wise is a global technology company that’s building the best way to move money around the world.
Whether you’re sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make your life easier and save you money.
More than 6 million people and businesses have stopped using banks, paypal and traditional providers, because Wise is cheaper, faster and easier. Huge companies and banks use Wise technology too; an entirely new cross-border payment network that will one day power money without borders for everyone, everywhere.
For our customers, using Wise is as simple as sending money from A to B, but behind our app and website is a complex engine of currencies and routes, that’s being designed, built and powered by our talented teams in cities around the world.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
The constantly evolving nature of our business means new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities for you to impact our customers every single day. If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in!
Meet us personally using Microsoft Teams during ELTE Career Days. Schedule an interview now!
Our job offers
Customer Support Associate
- You can create a wonderful customer experience as you understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business’s success
- You should be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- You’ll look for ways to constantly improve processes
- You’ll contribute to making the best working environment for yourself and your coworkers by being the best self
A bit about you:
- Excellent verbal & written English skills
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master customer interaction
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours, as our shifts can be day or night
- Must be legally authorized to work in Hungary
Business Customer Support Associate
Polish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and other languages are an advantage
- Communicating with and helping Wise business customers over the phone and via email whilst forming valuable, long-lasting relationships.
- Collaborating internally with operational and product teams to make sure that we are providing the best service and custom solutions for our business customers.
- Supporting your teammates with peer-to-peer learning and constructive feedback in order to encourage and build a positive and strong learning and working environment
- Contributing to building the best working environment for yourself and your teammates and become a key player in a fast growing and challenging environment.
A bit about you:
- Proven customer support experience preferably in banking, internet, tech, and telecommunication industries, or international customer care centers.
- Excellent verbal & written French and English skills.
- The ability to work independently whilst taking ownership in challenging situations.
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours and working days as you’re required to work day, night and weekend shifts.
- Creative, driven, motivated, friendly, and willing to learn.
- On the lookout for ways to improve our processes, products and services.
- Strong levels of multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- We’re ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we’re willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience if they have a passion for helping customers.
For more job opportunities click here.