Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group is well-known throughout all the 5 continents. But what can be the reason of ABG’s success? 🙂
First of all, we are very humble in our core business field: vehicle rental services. We have thousands of rental stations with hundreds of thousands of quality cars of the most popular brands. We don’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar and Payless – we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry. We’re continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before.
In Budapest we have a Business Support Center (BSC), where our main activity covers the last part of the customer journey: the post-rental functions. In the BSC we support the European countries with 3 main service lines, representing the core activities:
1. Working Capital Management (WCM)
2. Database & Operations (DB&O)
3. Finance & Accounting (FAC)
ABG’s never ending list of Perks:
- flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- cafeteria with a wide range of elements – e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- bonus of annual gross base salary as per our applicable bonus policy in effect
- employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- we are proud of working at the greenest office of Budapest – the Green House
- we support your career development with an internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- we are never bored – our Fun Factory team takes care of event organization (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR – Charity activities)
- recognition program – we appreciate your achievements
- additional holiday for your birthday
- young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31 years, we represent over 30 nationalities
- Once you submit an application, we can contact you via phone or email in case your profile is a match.
- Following an initial phone call, we would invite you for an interview either online or in person.
- On the interview, you will meet a Team Leader and a Talent Acquisition colleague from the HR department.
- By all means, you will receive feedback in 1-2 weeks.
Since we are in constant growth, we are also open to have Fresh Graduates in every department of the BSC!
Internal Career Newsletters are sent every week with all the job opportunities to encourage internal career moves.
Many of our current people managers started their careers as students or fresh graduates with us and progressed to their current role throughout the years. There is always a possibility to grow or move within departments – it’s entirely up to your dreams! 🙂
Acknowledgment of Employees – Celebrate program:
Avis Budget Group has a respective Celebrate program to let its Employees know in every possible way how much they are appreciated. Every month we celebrate individual successes, achievements alongside nominating best teams and leaders within the BSC.
Italian Speaking Credit & Collections Analyst
This particular team within our Credit & Collections department makes sure that our Italian customers pay for their rentals in a timely manner. They remind customers of their due payments mainly over the phone and also send balance information. Their daily tasks also include reconciling accounts and finding out why debts have not been paid and of course keeping customer database and accounts up-to-date.
German Speaking Rental Operations Specialist
Reantal Operations is a special team dealing with ongoing car rentals (not post rental activities). They are responsible for managing the relationship with Avis Budget Group customers, partners and rental stations via phone. They are also managing overdue rentals, investigating reasons for delay, extending rental agreements where needed and ensuring the right car category in the right place at the right time.
French Speaking Accounts Payables Specialist
PTP (Accounts Payables) is a team which deals with outbound payments. Their daily tasks involve paying invoices and other booked items through electronic payment, direct debit, manual payment or cheques. In case of invoice issues, they proactively contact the partner. They are also in daily contact with other Financial Services areas within the BSC.
Junior Accountant – Financial Accounting
In our Finance & Accounting Teams, we have roles with varying complexity providing the opportunity to gradually gain experience in the full scope of accounting. One of the most complex functions is Financial Accounting, a team responsible for the whole general ledger. Their tasks include reconciliation and booking general ledger invoices, month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities as well.
Credit & Collections Analyst (UK)
This particular team within our Credit & Collections department makes sure that our customers in the United Kingdom pay for their rentals in a timely manner. They remind customers of their due payments mainly over the phone and also send balance information. Their daily tasks also include reconciling accounts and finding out why debts have not been paid and of course keeping customer database and accounts up-to-date.
Fines Management Specialist
Fines Management is responsible for processing and paying traffic fines and providing data to authorities when it comes to figuring out which customer caused the issue in question. They also handle questions received from authorities, they charge and invoice administration fees and solve problems in writing.
Master Data Management Specialist
Or Master Data Management department is responsible for preparing the contract documentation for companies that the sales team wants to sign contracts with. They fill customer database templates as sales signed the contract, fill rate form with the renewed pricing in case of changes in rates and manage fleet availability changes in our systems.